rich experience of our staff we propose you the highly professionally
developed solutions in sector of GIS, Land Management, Cadastre.
Evolution of GIS and spreading it worldwide and among different
sectors of human activity creates high demand in modern GIS
solutions. Our experts have a huge professional experience in
Land Management. They are able to develop and implement modern
solutions on base of new technologies, quality work, professionalism
and deeply approach to solve put by problems.
We continueosly keep an aye on new technologies and equipment.
Our experts have mastered and successfully implemented such
- GPS, Geodesy equipment (Total Station, Leveling, and others);
- ESRI ArcGIS 9.2, AutoCAD 2008, MapInfo, and others;
- Processing of maps, satellite images, remote sensing data,
- Data processing, Transformation from one software to another,
- Training, Practcal workshops, trainings on the field, and
Our experts have a huge experience in field of land reclamation
and rehabilitation of oil-polluted soils.
You can request "Re-cultivation of oil polluted souls
of Azerbaijan" article here (email@example.com).
Our experts able to build GIS based solution to manage and
improve situation with oil-polluted lands as well as other types
of pollutions. Our intercultural experience allows to transfer
knowledge and skills to other countries through trainings, workshops,
MIS, based on GIS, allows to manage information about land
users, lots, land business, georeference this data to electronic
maps, and makes custom reports. The main purpose of MIS is assisting
in desision making. Our experts can develop MIS implemented
on base of modern world standards and practices as well as customer
Our experts have all necessary experience and skills to develop
and implement MIS for multi-branched cadastre with the following
- Register of land users (legal entities as well as physical
- Management of cadastre division;
- Quantitative and qualitative register of land, including
its division by categories and purpose;
- Register of Land Acts and other documents;
- Register of rights and deals with lots;
- Determination and registration of burden and servitude;
- Statistical Reports;
- Tracking of financial flows;
- Search data using complex queries;
- Address management;
- Management of cadastre map;
- And others.
Search queries in Cadaste Database includes:
- Cadastre Number;
- Legal person;
- Type of right;
- Date of registration;
- And others;
Data entering methods include:
- Vectorising of scanned cartographic materials;
- Entering of registered objects by coordinates;
- Processing of Field Data;
- GPS data;
- Processing of satellite images;
- Import from other systems;
- And others.